Why is it important to continue membership?
Chamber membership is a win-win situation. We rely on the support of our members to continue our efforts in community development, business advocacy and membership services, thereby supporting and improving your business. As an added bonus, the Chamber provides quality services that give each of our members a competitive advantage. When members take advantage of the numerous value-added benefits that Chamber membership provides, their membership is often paid for many times over. Keep in mind, your competitors may already be members and reaping the rewards of the networking and discount opportunities the Chamber offers.
Products and Services
So, what is the Chamber...
• A referral agency for its members.
• An open forum to discuss and identify community needs and directions.
• A respected voice of advocacy for business and education for the Defiance area.
• A source of information where community data is collected, updated, and made available as requested.
• An organization that offers many benefits to its members that the general public cannot access.